We offer laser cutting services on the Bodor P3015 Fiber Laser.
- Maximum dimensions of the material to be cut: 1500 x 3000 mm
- IPG power supply: 1500 W
- Maximum laser cutting speed: 35 m/min
- Positioning accuracy on the X/Y axis: ±0.03 mm
- Repeat positioning accuracy on the X/Y axis: ±0.02 mm
Cutting material thickness
- Brass: 1–3 mm
- Aluminum: 1–4 mm
- Stainless steel: 1–6 mm
- Steel: 1–12 mm
Laser cutting service advantages
- Universality. The tool can be used for a wide range of materials. Fami Electronic provides laser cutting services for steel, stainless steel, aluminum or brass sheets.
- The energy applied to the metal laser cutting process is lower.
- The laser cutting procedure involves minimal deformations.
- Low costs for laser cutting.
- Absence of contact between the part and the tool.
- Increased surface quality.
- Minimal burrs. In the laser metal cutting process, this advantage brings with it the elimination of any subsequent processing.
- The possibility of making complicated shapes.
- The laser cutting process is silent and fast, ensuring a high precision of ± 0.1 mm.
Engraving service option
Industrial engraving can be carried out for the inscription of part identification codes or the marking of symbols for external processing (for example: hole center mark, welding marks prior to assembly, bending lines, etc.)
Request a price quote
For the professional processing of the data, as well as for the quick execution of the products, we ask for the following:
- send the execution drawings in .dwg or .dxf format, scale 1:1, in mm, without dimensions or possibly only with the control dimension
- specify the quantities for each milestone
- specify your choice of material (supplied by Fami Electronic or by you)
Please note: Interior lines left in the drawing will be deleted unless it is specified that they should be engraved.
If you require more than 5 different items to be processed, please send the data for the offer request in the form of an Excel table.